Bellaplex is a new product introduced in the anti-aging industry. Manufacturers claim that this can be a good alternative to Botox treatments. The key ingredients of this product are Matrixyl 3000, Collagen, Argireline, and Hyaluronic Acid. All products containing Argireline is alleged to be as effective as Botox injections. On the other hand, Matrixyl can help in making the skin return to its youthful glow.
We can rate this product to be just fair based on users’ experiences. There are users who claim that the product is really effective and there are also others who assert that the product did not really work as what they expect it to do.
They say it is formulated with FOUR “advanced wrinkle fighting ingredients”:
- Matrixyl 3000
- Hyaluronic Acid.
They claim to:
- Reduce fine lines, wrinkles and age spots.
- Enhance production of healthy, radiant new skin
- Exfoliate dead and unhealthy skin cells
- Provide deep skin conditioning penetration
- Some users claim that this product is not really that effective in getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The effect of this product can be noticed on a longer period of time. This is not an instant wrinkle reduction cream.
- The product is costly.
- There are many users who claim that this anti aging cream makes their skin smooth.
- It can really produce a tightening sensation. Argireline is the main ingredient that can loosen facial muscle contraction. (But this can have adverse effects to sensitive skin)
- The product has no greasy feeling.
- Bellaplex can be a good skin moisturizer cream.
- The product comes with a great packaging.
Guarantee: 7 day free trial with 30 day money back guarantee.
Conclusion: This can be a great product. Bellaplex contains powerful ingredients that can prevent wrinkles and can make the skin soft and smooth. But because not all users are convinced with its effectiveness, we cannot say that this is indeed one of the best anti wrinkle creams in the market today. But it can be worth a try.