This anti wrinkle product claims that it can smooth out wrinkles, fine lines, crows feet around the eyes, mouth and forehead. Dermablend Wrinkle Fix is an intensive moisturizing stick that contains complex biological ingredients that can help diminish wrinkles and fine lines with regular use. This moisturizing stick can be applied directly to the mouth, eye area, lips and other areas where lines are visible.
Product Details: (Taken from their website)
Dermablend® Wrinkle Fix® is an intensive moisture stick to help smooth away wrinkles, fine lines and crows feet around the eyes, mouth, and forehead. Contains complex biological ingredients that work to make dry lines less noticeable with regular use.
Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Isopropyl Myristate, Candelilla (Euphorbia Cerifera) Wax, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Lanolil Alcohol (Lanolin), Besswax (Cera Alba), Propylparaben, Tocopheryl, Acetate.
- This product does not have peptides that are very essential in skin care.
- No SPF
- Some users claim that this product is not effective and can cause breakouts.
- Quote from actual user:
“This didn’t help at all. It made my face break out because it’s oily and made my wrinkles look deeper than they other. Terrible.” – Janine
- There are many users who claim that this product is effective in reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Very informative website. It provides some tips for skin care.
- This product comes handy on the budget. It cost $15 for .12oz tube.
Guarantee: 15 day return and exchange policy.
Conclusion: After gathering some information from the users, we have gathered positive feedbacks from them. Many claim that this product is effective in diminishing wrinkles and fine lines. But if this moisturizing stick has addition active ingredients such as peptides and antioxidants, this can be more effective. There are some users who claim that it this product does not work for them.