This anti wrinkle cream is rated 3.5 stars due to some positive feedback from users. This cream is another product created by Dermagevity Skin Care, one of the leading skin care companies in the industry. According to clinical test, the ingredients of Skinlastin show great improvement in wrinkle reduction and help smoothed the skin. The company even claimed it to be a Botox-alternative. They also claim that this cream is effective not only in wrinkle reduction but also it encourages cell regeneration that helps enhance the smoothness of the skin and brighten complexion.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 –a Botox-alternative that shows reduction of wrinkles up to 27% after 30 days according to clinical testing.
- Matrixyl-3000 – a powerful ingredient that helps promote collagen production in the skin.
- SYNAKE – a compound derived from Templar Viper snake venom extract. This ingredient works as a wrinkle filler and wrinkle relaxer. Shows 52% reduction in wrinkles according to clinical testing.
Botanical extracts includes: Apricot oil, Jojoba oil, Malus Domesticus Fruit Cell Culture (derived from a rare variant of Swiss apple.
- It contains the latest clinically patented ingredients.
- It contains powerful compounds that are known to be effective in wrinkle reduction.
- Clinical trials have been performed to test most of its ingredients.
- The product can be effective in reducing wrinkles and relaxing facial muscles.
- 30-day guarantee.
- No free-trial.
- Some users experienced allergic reactions after using this cream.
- Some people are disappointed due to lack of results.
- Testimonials on their website are overwhelmingly positive creating a doubt on my mind that they are not all actual reviews.
Conclusion: This is a good cream to try due to its powerful ingredients that may be very helpful in wrinkle reduction. But according to some users, they experienced allergic reactions so it is best to consult your doctor before trying any creams.