This eye lightening serum contains peptides, anti oxidants and moisturizers that can help in reduction of dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes. Its key ingredients are peptides that are known to be effective in fighting the signs of aging.
This is what they claim:
• Reduction in the appearance of under-eye dark circles.
• Reduction in the appearance of under-eye puffiness.
• Reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes
• Enhanced skin texture and smoothness
• Dipeptide VW: A peptide that can stimulate proper lymphatic drainage and tissue fluid balance.
• PAL-GQPR: A peptide that can enhance skin firmness and elasticity.
• Emblica: A pro-oxidant free, cascading antioxidant that can lighten, inhibit collagen breakdown and stimulate GAG production.
• Vitamin K: A Key vitamin that can reduce brusing and promote healing in closed wounds.
- There are many users who claim that this product is not effective in reducing wrinkles.
- This product is also not very effective in reducing dark circles.
- Costly. Not worth the price.
- It can moisturize the skin.
- This product works by softening fine lines and dark circles around the eyes.
Guarantee: 30 day supply of Ageless for Free.
Conclusion: This product has peptides and antioxidants as its key ingredients. But according to some users, this product is not very effective in diminishing wrinkles and dark circles around the eyes. Some users find it effective in moisturizing the skin but another issue is the price. Many users claim that this product costly. If you want to try this product out, you can buy it at a price of $70 for 0.5 oz.