Thinking of buying Hydroderm? Don’t. There are so many complaints against this product that to nominate it as one of the best anti-aging skin care products is out of the question. Facts show that out of 30 users who tried this anti-wrinkle cream product, only 37% of them recommended this. It simply shows that the satisfaction level of most users who tested Hydroderm is way below the norm. If you still think it is the best wrinkle cream product in the world, try it out but don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Please Read The Users Comments Before Buying This Product
Hydroderm claims to remove wrinkles and other aging signs:
1) By tightening the skin and delivering moisture with a proprietary formula known as “VyoSerum”
2) By delivering a collagen molecule to the cells of the skin. (Utilizing the Collagen Infusion Delivery System, this serum allows wrinkle-fighting collagen to be delivered directly to the skin.)
If you want to know what it’s made of, check the following:
Collagen (Marine), Distilled Water, Igepal Cephene, Methyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Butyl Paraben, Isobutyl Paraben, Synasol, Serum Protein, Purified Water, Amniotic Fluid, Placental Protein, Calfskin Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Sodium Methylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Ethoxylated Glycerides, Trisodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid.
- It’s been statistically proven that a large majority of users were not satisfied with the product and declare it ineffective in getting rid of wrinkles.
- Other users did not like the tackiness of the product’s claims.
- This product is expensive.
- It does not do what it claims to do.
- Poor customer service
Testimonials from the users:
“The marketing program is horrible, and if you get stuck with the direct shipment program, it’s a pain and very expensive. I started that way, and I quickly got out of it.” — Lorraine, CA
“Unethical business selling junk” — John, NY
“Leaves your skin sticky and puffy; does absolutely nothing against wrinkles, but makes them worse.” — Maris, FL
- Other users experienced immediate tightening of the eye area.
- There are users who claim that the product made their skin smooth, healthy and look younger.
Guarantee: 30 day free trial.
Conclusion: This product is too costly for what it can provide. Due to so many complaints, we would not recommend this product. Try to look for the best anti aging wrinkle cream that really works for you by reading more reviews from this site. Make sure to test them against your skin type.
Deception Wrinkle Cream
The reviews online for this are so bad that we almost didn’t try it. But, alas, we did and “you get what you pay for.”
While Deception did show wrinkle reduction in about half the people we treated, the other half had blotchy brown spots on their face.
- Bad reviews online
- Bad standing with the BBB
- Poor performance in our tests
- It’s cheap
Guarantee: 60 day money back guarantee. (but there’s no evidence they honor it)
Conclusion: Don’t waste your time/money.
Dermapril-SP is another anti wrinkle cream that claims to be effective in eliminating wrinkles. This product contains Matrixyl 3000, a powerful anti oxidant that is the result of combining two peptides: palmitoyl oligopeptide and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-3. It has also green tea and white tea extracts. Although it contains great ingredients, it still cannot be considered as the best anti wrinkle cream in the market. Read this review to know more.
This is what they claim:
• REDUCE the appearance of wrinkles
• VISIBLE results in minutes of use
• NO NEEDLES or painful injections
• REJUVENATE and renew aging skin
• RESTORE skin’s youthful radiance
Ingredients: Purified water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxlated Lexithin, PEG-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Camellia oleifera (green tea) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Benzyl Alcohol and Dehydroacetic Acid
- Less information about the product.
- It does not have moisturizing ingredients.
- There is a complaint about “misleading advertising” on the part of the company.
- Read these user comments.
- It contains anti-oxidant component such as Matrixyl 3000, green tea and white tea extracts.
Guarantee: Risk Free 14-day Trial
Conclusion: Although this product contains antioxidant components, there is no actual evidence that this product really works. We have seen a complaint from one costumer about the free trial guarantee given by the company. It says that they subscribe the costumer to a monthly “auto-ship” program without notifying them.
Free trial will allow the consumer to evaluate the effectiveness of a certain product. But in this case, we think that a 14-day trial period is not a realistic timeframe to expect significant wrinkle reduction.
Be informed. Read more about anti aging skin care products and learn what product really works.